Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Receives Favorable Jury Decision in Sophos Patent Infringement Case
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Finjan Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: FNJN) announced that the jury in Finjan, Inc. v. Sophos, Inc. (3:14-cv-01197-WHO) returned a verdict that all five Finjan Patents were found literally infringed by Sophos. The jury also decided that Finjan was entitled to $15 million in damages for Sophos' infringement. The verdict, reached on September 21, 2016, followed a two-week trial before the Honorable William H. Orrick of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Finjan has pending infringement lawsuits against FireEye, Inc., Symantec Corp., Palo Alto Networks., Blue Coat Systems, Inc., and ESET and its affiliates relating to, collectively, more than 20 patents in the Finjan portfolio. The court dockets for the foregoing cases are publicly available on the Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) website, www.pacer.gov, which is operated by the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kellogg (K) Appoints Fareed Khan as CFO
- Prologis (PLD) Plans to Consolidates Two European Funds
- Tucows (TCX) Names Co-Founder Brad Burnham to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!