Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Receives Favorable Jury Decision in Sophos Patent Infringement Case
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Finjan Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: FNJN) announced that the jury in Finjan, Inc. v. Sophos, Inc. (3:14-cv-01197-WHO) returned a verdict that all five Finjan Patents were found literally infringed by Sophos. The jury also decided that Finjan was entitled to $15 million in damages for Sophos' infringement. The verdict, reached on September 21, 2016, followed a two-week trial before the Honorable William H. Orrick of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Finjan has pending infringement lawsuits against FireEye, Inc., Symantec Corp., Palo Alto Networks., Blue Coat Systems, Inc., and ESET and its affiliates relating to, collectively, more than 20 patents in the Finjan portfolio. The court dockets for the foregoing cases are publicly available on the Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) website, www.pacer.gov, which is operated by the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Granted Motion to Dismiss, Stay, Transfer in ESET Suit
- SemGroup (SEMG) Completes Acquisition of Rose Rock Midstream, L.P. (RRMS)
- Invacare Corp. (IVC) Sells ProBasics Brand
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!