Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Receives European Patent Related to Adaptive Rule-Based Content Scanners
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Finjan Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: FNJN) announced that its subsidiary Finjan, Inc. ("Finjan"), was granted European Patent No. EP 1 810 152 B1, on October 5, 2016, titled "Method and System for Adaptive Rule-based Content Scanners."
"As cybersecurity is now recognized as a significant global threat, the European Patent Office's issuance of the EP '152 Patent to Finjan reinforces that our technologies continue to be highly relevant and useful in thrwarting global security challenges," said Julie Mar-Spinola, Finjan Holding's Chief IP Officer. "Finjan's commitment to developing new technologies, including through our subsidiary, Finjan Mobile, remains strong as the demand for cybersecurity solutions continues to increase."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCCI) CEO, Founder Chalhoub to Retire
- Boeing (BA) Issues Statement on Air Force One
- AeroVironment's (AVAV) EVSE-RS Selected by GM for 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!