Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Receives European Patent Related to Adaptive Rule-Based Content Scanners
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Finjan Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: FNJN) announced that its subsidiary Finjan, Inc. ("Finjan"), was granted European Patent No. EP 1 810 152 B1, on October 5, 2016, titled "Method and System for Adaptive Rule-based Content Scanners."
"As cybersecurity is now recognized as a significant global threat, the European Patent Office's issuance of the EP '152 Patent to Finjan reinforces that our technologies continue to be highly relevant and useful in thrwarting global security challenges," said Julie Mar-Spinola, Finjan Holding's Chief IP Officer. "Finjan's commitment to developing new technologies, including through our subsidiary, Finjan Mobile, remains strong as the demand for cybersecurity solutions continues to increase."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
- Allergan (AGN) Enters DELZICOL Patent Settlement Agreement
- Amgen (AMGN), Allergan (AGN) Announce Submission of ABP 215 MAA to EMA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!