Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Receives European Patent Related to Adaptive Rule-Based Content Scanners
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Finjan Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: FNJN) announced that its subsidiary Finjan, Inc. ("Finjan"), was granted European Patent No. EP 1 810 152 B1, on October 5, 2016, titled "Method and System for Adaptive Rule-based Content Scanners."
"As cybersecurity is now recognized as a significant global threat, the European Patent Office's issuance of the EP '152 Patent to Finjan reinforces that our technologies continue to be highly relevant and useful in thrwarting global security challenges," said Julie Mar-Spinola, Finjan Holding's Chief IP Officer. "Finjan's commitment to developing new technologies, including through our subsidiary, Finjan Mobile, remains strong as the demand for cybersecurity solutions continues to increase."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- ArQule (ARQL) Presents ARQ 531 Data at ASH 2016
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces Positive Updated Opdivo Combo Phase 1b Data in NDCLC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!