Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Receives European Patent Related to Adaptive Rule-Based Content Scanners
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Finjan Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: FNJN) announced that its subsidiary Finjan, Inc. ("Finjan"), was granted European Patent No. EP 1 810 152 B1, on October 5, 2016, titled "Method and System for Adaptive Rule-based Content Scanners."
"As cybersecurity is now recognized as a significant global threat, the European Patent Office's issuance of the EP '152 Patent to Finjan reinforces that our technologies continue to be highly relevant and useful in thrwarting global security challenges," said Julie Mar-Spinola, Finjan Holding's Chief IP Officer. "Finjan's commitment to developing new technologies, including through our subsidiary, Finjan Mobile, remains strong as the demand for cybersecurity solutions continues to increase."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon (RTN) Elects James Winnefeld Jr. to Board of Directors
- Callidus Software, Inc. (CALD) Names Nina Richardson to Board of Directors
- PPG Industries (PPG) Names Vincent Morales to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!