Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Gets Malicious Mobile Code-Related U.S. Patent
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Finjan Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNJN) announced that on September 13, 2016, the United States Patent & Trademark Office issued U.S. Patent No. 9,444,844 to Finjan, entitled "Malicious Mobile Code Runtime Monitoring System and Methods."
"Like our core patented technologies that provide multiple layers of cyber protection, the grant of our 28th U.S. patent adds another layer of protection to our on-going innovations. Moreover, it demonstrates that Finjan's technology remains relevant, sustainable, worthy of protection, and valuable," commented Julie Mar-Spinola, Finjan Holding's Chief IP Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Granted Motion to Dismiss, Stay, Transfer in ESET Suit
- Hormel Foods (HRL) Names James Splinter VP Corporate Strategy
- Stein Mart (SMRT) CEO to Resign; Q3 Comps Down 4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!