Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Gets Malicious Mobile Code-Related U.S. Patent
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Finjan Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNJN) announced that on September 13, 2016, the United States Patent & Trademark Office issued U.S. Patent No. 9,444,844 to Finjan, entitled "Malicious Mobile Code Runtime Monitoring System and Methods."
"Like our core patented technologies that provide multiple layers of cyber protection, the grant of our 28th U.S. patent adds another layer of protection to our on-going innovations. Moreover, it demonstrates that Finjan's technology remains relevant, sustainable, worthy of protection, and valuable," commented Julie Mar-Spinola, Finjan Holding's Chief IP Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Issues Update on Sophos, Blue Coat Patent Lawsuits
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!