Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Gets Malicious Mobile Code-Related U.S. Patent
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Finjan Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNJN) announced that on September 13, 2016, the United States Patent & Trademark Office issued U.S. Patent No. 9,444,844 to Finjan, entitled "Malicious Mobile Code Runtime Monitoring System and Methods."
"Like our core patented technologies that provide multiple layers of cyber protection, the grant of our 28th U.S. patent adds another layer of protection to our on-going innovations. Moreover, it demonstrates that Finjan's technology remains relevant, sustainable, worthy of protection, and valuable," commented Julie Mar-Spinola, Finjan Holding's Chief IP Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Agrees to Abandon Noncompetitive Pay-for-Delay in Settlement with FTC
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Announces Departure of COO David Kagan
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!