Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Gets Malicious Mobile Code-Related U.S. Patent
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Finjan Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNJN) announced that on September 13, 2016, the United States Patent & Trademark Office issued U.S. Patent No. 9,444,844 to Finjan, entitled "Malicious Mobile Code Runtime Monitoring System and Methods."
"Like our core patented technologies that provide multiple layers of cyber protection, the grant of our 28th U.S. patent adds another layer of protection to our on-going innovations. Moreover, it demonstrates that Finjan's technology remains relevant, sustainable, worthy of protection, and valuable," commented Julie Mar-Spinola, Finjan Holding's Chief IP Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Granted Motion to Dismiss, Stay, Transfer in ESET Suit
- Progress Software (PRGS) Names Kurt J. Abkemeier as CFO
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Website Conversions Objective for Advertisers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!