Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Gets Malicious Mobile Code-Related U.S. Patent
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Finjan Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNJN) announced that on September 13, 2016, the United States Patent & Trademark Office issued U.S. Patent No. 9,444,844 to Finjan, entitled "Malicious Mobile Code Runtime Monitoring System and Methods."
"Like our core patented technologies that provide multiple layers of cyber protection, the grant of our 28th U.S. patent adds another layer of protection to our on-going innovations. Moreover, it demonstrates that Finjan's technology remains relevant, sustainable, worthy of protection, and valuable," commented Julie Mar-Spinola, Finjan Holding's Chief IP Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprint Corp. (S) Appoints Nestor Cano as COO
- Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) Amends Advisory Agreement with Ashford Inc. (AINC)
- Ballard Power (BLDP) Signs Initial Equipment Sales Agreement with Yinlong
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!