Fidus Investment (FDUS) Prices 2.8M Common Stock Offering at $16.65/Share
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Fidus Investment Corporation (NASDAQ: FDUS) (“Fidus” or the “Company”) today announced that it has priced a public offering of 2,800,000 shares of common stock in an underwritten public offering. The public offering price was set at $16.65 per share and net proceeds from the offering, after deducting underwriting discounts and estimated offering expenses payable by the Company, are expected to be approximately $44.5 million. Fidus has also granted the underwriters an option, exercisable for 30 days, to purchase up to 420,000 additional shares of common stock.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of this public offering to make investments in lower middle-market companies in accordance with its investment objective and strategies, to repay the outstanding indebtedness under its credit facility, to increase borrowing capacity under the Small Business Investment Company (“SBIC”) debenture program, and for working capital and general corporate purposes. The expansion of the Company’s utilization of the SBIC debenture program is subject to approval by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Raymond James, Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, A Stifel Company, are joint bookrunning managers for the offering. D.A. Davidson & Co., Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, and Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. are co-lead managers for the offering.
The offering is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close on December 2, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Independence Realty Trust (IRT) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Raymond James, Robert W Baird, D.A. Davidson, Janney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!