Fidelity Southern (LION) Set to Join the S&P SmallCap 600
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fidelity Southern Corp. (NASDAQ: LION) will replace Monster Worldwide Inc. (NYSE: MWW) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Wednesday, November 2. Randstad Holding NV is acquiring Monster Worldwide in a deal expected to be completed on November 1.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Disappointed on Federal Circuit's Decisions; Positive on Dissenter
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Details Results from Phase 3 EXPEDITION3 Trial, Which Missed Primary Endpoint in AD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!