Fidelity Southern (LION) Set to Join the S&P SmallCap 600
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fidelity Southern Corp. (NASDAQ: LION) will replace Monster Worldwide Inc. (NYSE: MWW) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Wednesday, November 2. Randstad Holding NV is acquiring Monster Worldwide in a deal expected to be completed on November 1.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globus Medical (GMED), UMB Financial (UMBF) to UMB Financial; HomeStreet (HMST) to S&P SmallCap 600
- General Mills (GIS) to Form New Organizational Structure; Will Focus on Four Business Groups
- National Bank Holdings (NBHC) and New Media Investment Group (NEWM) Set to Join S&P SmallCap 600
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!