Fiat Chrysler CEO cancels Paris auto show appearance
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
FILE PHOTO -- FCA CEO Sergio Marchionne attends the celebration of the production launch of the all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica minivan at the FCA Windsor Assembly plant in Windsor, Ontario, May 6, 2016. REUTERS/Rebecca Cook/File Photo
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MILAN/DETROIT (Reuters) - Fiat Chrysler Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne has canceled his appearance at the Paris auto show, a spokesperson for the carmaker said on Tuesday without giving any details.
"The media availability with Sergio Marchionne on Sept. 29 at the Paris Motor Show has been canceled," FCA
A year ago, Marchionne canceled his appearance at the Frankfurt auto show after FCA was picked as the target company in labor talks in the United States.
(Reporting by Agnieszka Flak and Bernie Woodall; Editing by Andrew Hay)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Nevada gambling regulator probes Las Vegas Sands over front gamblers
- White House weighing whether greenhouse gas deal needs Senate approval
- Economic gender parity nearly two centuries off, WEF finds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Reuters
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!