Fiat Chrysler CEO cancels Paris auto show appearance
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
FILE PHOTO -- FCA CEO Sergio Marchionne attends the celebration of the production launch of the all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica minivan at the FCA Windsor Assembly plant in Windsor, Ontario, May 6, 2016. REUTERS/Rebecca Cook/File Photo
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MILAN/DETROIT (Reuters) - Fiat Chrysler Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne has canceled his appearance at the Paris auto show, a spokesperson for the carmaker said on Tuesday without giving any details.
"The media availability with Sergio Marchionne on Sept. 29 at the Paris Motor Show has been canceled," FCA
A year ago, Marchionne canceled his appearance at the Frankfurt auto show after FCA was picked as the target company in labor talks in the United States.
(Reporting by Agnieszka Flak and Bernie Woodall; Editing by Andrew Hay)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Two Pakistan coast guard killed in Pakistan's key CPEC port district
- Clinton thinks regulators should scrutinize AT&T-Time Warner deal: spokesman
- Fighting in Somalia kills at least seven soldiers: officials
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Reuters
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!