Fiat Chrysler (FCAU) Comments on Complaint Made Over Ram Truck Emissions; Will Contest Suit 'Vigorously' (CMI)
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FCA US has received notice of the filing against FCA US and Cummins Inc. of a complaint related to the emissions performance of certain Ram trucks.
FCA US is reviewing the complaint. Based on the information available to it, FCA US does not believe that the claims brought against it are meritorious.
FCA US will contest this lawsuit vigorously.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Navient (NAVI) Rejects CFPB Ultimatum to Settle
- Orthofix Int'l (OFIX) Confirms SEC Resolution
- CFPB Confirms Suit Against Navient (NAVI) Over Student Loan Repayment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!