Fiat Chrysler (FCAU) Comments on Complaint Made Over Ram Truck Emissions; Will Contest Suit 'Vigorously' (CMI)
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FCA US has received notice of the filing against FCA US and Cummins Inc. of a complaint related to the emissions performance of certain Ram trucks.
FCA US is reviewing the complaint. Based on the information available to it, FCA US does not believe that the claims brought against it are meritorious.
FCA US will contest this lawsuit vigorously.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiat Chrysler (FCAU) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 14% in November 2016, Wider than Expected
- "FCA Replay" Wraps the Week
- Amgen (AMGN), Allergan (AGN) Announce Submission of ABP 215 MAA to EMA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!