Fenix Parts (FENX) Files Form 12b-25 Notification of Late Filing With Respect to 10-Q
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Fenix Parts, Inc. (Nasdaq: FENX) announced that it has filed a Form 12b-25 Notification of Late Filing for its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2016 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The Form 12b-25 will allow the Company an additional five calendar days to file the Form 10-Q, resulting in an extended filing deadline of August 22, 2016. The extension is necessary due to the transition time necessitated by the Company’s recent change in its auditors. This delay could not have been eliminated by the Company without unreasonable effort and expense.
In addition, the Company was not in compliance with a certain loan covenant in its credit facility and had not yet received a written waiver from the lender for such non-compliance as of the due date of the Form 10-Q. The Company has been in discussions with the lender with respect to the written waiver, which the Company expects to receive.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) Clears Final Regulatory Hurdle Needed to Close Community First Bancshares Merger; Moves to Acquire Prairie State Bancshares
- Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO) R&D EVP Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!