Fenix Parts (FENX) Files Form 12b-25 Notification of Late Filing With Respect to 10-Q
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Fenix Parts, Inc. (Nasdaq: FENX) announced that it has filed a Form 12b-25 Notification of Late Filing for its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2016 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The Form 12b-25 will allow the Company an additional five calendar days to file the Form 10-Q, resulting in an extended filing deadline of August 22, 2016. The extension is necessary due to the transition time necessitated by the Company’s recent change in its auditors. This delay could not have been eliminated by the Company without unreasonable effort and expense.
In addition, the Company was not in compliance with a certain loan covenant in its credit facility and had not yet received a written waiver from the lender for such non-compliance as of the due date of the Form 10-Q. The Company has been in discussions with the lender with respect to the written waiver, which the Company expects to receive.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- UPDATE: Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) to Obtain New Credit Facilities; Company in Discussions to Acquire Related Business, Satellite Transponders
- uniQure (QURE) Announces New, Updated Data on AMT-060 in Hemophilia B; Sustained Levels of FIX Activity Noted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!