Fed officials said to seek more information on JPMorgan (JPM) trade
- Market Wrap: Charter, Time Warner Cable Make it Official; Durable Orders Fell in April; Planet Fitness Looks to Go Public
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- VR/AR Shift Could Be Bigger Than Desktop to Mobile Shift, Macquarie Says (GOOG) (GOOGL) (FB); 'No one wants to be the Blackberry of the next platform shift'
- Eminence Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in YELP, Inc. (YELP)
Fed officials said to seek more information on JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) trade -Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Prime-Brokerage Exec Fitzgerald Departs
- Cimarex Energy (XEC) Closes 6M Common Stock Offering for Net Proceeds of ~$730M
- JPMorgan (JPM), Other Banks Sees Mid-Day Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Fed, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!