Farmland Partners (FPI) Prices 3.1M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$33.3M
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Farmland Partners Inc. (NYSE: FPI) announced that it has priced its underwritten public offering of 3,100,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $11.25 per share, for gross proceeds to the Company of approximately $33.3 million.
The offering is expected to close on December 5, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 465,000 shares of the Company's common stock.
The Company will contribute the net proceeds from the offering to Farmland Partners Operating Partnership, LP, its operating partnership (the "Operating Partnership"), in exchange for Class A common units of limited partnership interest in the Operating Partnership. The Operating Partnership intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for future farmland acquisitions in accordance with the Company's investment strategy, including $3.3 million to fund the cash portion of the purchase price of one farm currently under contract, and for general corporate purposes.
Baird and Stifel are serving as active book-running managers for the offering. Wunderlich and Janney Montgomery Scott are serving as passive book-running managers for the offering. FBR is serving as co-manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Prices 2.8M Shares at $18 Per Share
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Robert W Baird, Janney Montgomery Scott, S3, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!