Family Dollar (FDO) Unveils Coinstar (CSTR) Redbox Kiosks
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE: FDO) today announced that it has entered into a multi-year agreement with Coinstar, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: CSTR) Redbox, America’s destination for entertainment, to provide Redbox® kiosks at Family Dollar locations across the U.S.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ), Affymetrix (AFFX) Settle Litigation
- Unilife Corp. (UNIS) Issues Response to Short-Seller Article
- Biogen Idec (BIIB) Being Probed by Government Regarding Promotions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!