Family Dollar (FDO) Unveils Coinstar (CSTR) Redbox Kiosks
- Wall St. opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE: FDO) today announced that it has entered into a multi-year agreement with Coinstar, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: CSTR) Redbox, America’s destination for entertainment, to provide Redbox® kiosks at Family Dollar locations across the U.S.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Philip Morris (PM) Discloses Formal Probe Related to PM Thailand in 10-Q Filing
- KemPharm (KMPH) Files IND with U.S. FDA to Commence Human Trials of KP201/IR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!