Family Dollar (FDO) Unveils Coinstar (CSTR) Redbox Kiosks
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE: FDO) today announced that it has entered into a multi-year agreement with Coinstar, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: CSTR) Redbox, America’s destination for entertainment, to provide Redbox® kiosks at Family Dollar locations across the U.S.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Vringo (VRNG) Wins U.K. Patent Suit vs. ZTE
- Disney (DIS) on Watch as Star Wars Treaser Creates Buzz
- Enbridge (ENB) to Acquire 80% Interest in Two U.S. Wind Farms from E.ON for $650M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!