Family Dollar (FDO) Unveils Coinstar (CSTR) Redbox Kiosks
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE: FDO) today announced that it has entered into a multi-year agreement with Coinstar, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: CSTR) Redbox, America’s destination for entertainment, to provide Redbox® kiosks at Family Dollar locations across the U.S.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) Comments on Bass' IPR Petitions
- Stereotaxis (STXS) Announces Warrants Offering for Common Stock Holders
- Novartis (NVS) Receives EC Approval for Farydak as Multiple Myeloma Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!