Family Dollar (FDO) Unveils Coinstar (CSTR) Redbox Kiosks
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- FactSet Research (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE: FDO) today announced that it has entered into a multi-year agreement with Coinstar, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: CSTR) Redbox, America’s destination for entertainment, to provide Redbox® kiosks at Family Dollar locations across the U.S.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NII Holdings (NIHD) Files for Bankruptcy Protection in New York
- KKR & Co. (KKR) Extends ~$164.2M of Financing to GMR Holdings
- Spectra Energy (SE), Northeast Utilities (NU) Update on Access Northeast Project; Sees Cost Around $3B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!