Family Dollar (FDO) Unveils Coinstar (CSTR) Redbox Kiosks
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE: FDO) today announced that it has entered into a multi-year agreement with Coinstar, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: CSTR) Redbox, America’s destination for entertainment, to provide Redbox® kiosks at Family Dollar locations across the U.S.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 21st Century Fox (FOX) Announces Resignation of Roger Ailes
- Olin Corp. (OLN) Reduces FY16 Guidance
- VIVUS (VVUS) Announces Receipt of Favorable Markman Decision in Qsymia Patent Spat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!