FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Move Listing to Nasdaq
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM) announced that it is transferring its stock exchange listing to The NASDAQ Global Market. The last day of trading on The New York Stock Exchange, will be Friday September 23, 2016. FXCM shares will begin trading as a NASDAQ-listed security on the following trading day, Monday, September 26, 2016, and will continue to trade under the symbol FXCM.
“At this time we feel moving our shares to NASDAQ is the right decision for our business,” said Drew Niv, CEO of FXCM. “We recognize all that the New York Stock Exchange has done for us over the last few years, and we look forward to our shares trading on NASDAQ.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Enters $30M Equity Investment Agreement with China's Innovative Medical
- Rhône Enters Agreement o Acquire Zodiac from Carlyle Group (CG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!