FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Move Listing to Nasdaq
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM) announced that it is transferring its stock exchange listing to The NASDAQ Global Market. The last day of trading on The New York Stock Exchange, will be Friday September 23, 2016. FXCM shares will begin trading as a NASDAQ-listed security on the following trading day, Monday, September 26, 2016, and will continue to trade under the symbol FXCM.
“At this time we feel moving our shares to NASDAQ is the right decision for our business,” said Drew Niv, CEO of FXCM. “We recognize all that the New York Stock Exchange has done for us over the last few years, and we look forward to our shares trading on NASDAQ.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
- Newman Ferrara LLP Announces Corporate Governance Investigation of FXCM Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!