FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Move Listing to Nasdaq
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM) announced that it is transferring its stock exchange listing to The NASDAQ Global Market. The last day of trading on The New York Stock Exchange, will be Friday September 23, 2016. FXCM shares will begin trading as a NASDAQ-listed security on the following trading day, Monday, September 26, 2016, and will continue to trade under the symbol FXCM.
“At this time we feel moving our shares to NASDAQ is the right decision for our business,” said Drew Niv, CEO of FXCM. “We recognize all that the New York Stock Exchange has done for us over the last few years, and we look forward to our shares trading on NASDAQ.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- Endologix (ELGX) Names New Chief Medical Officer
- Energy Hunter Resources (EHX) Files for Proposed IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!