FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Says Risk Committee Will Monitor Market Movements Following GBP 'Flash Crash'
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FXCM Inc. (Nasdaq: FXCM) announced that FXCM’s systems and operations functioned without material adversity during the GBP Flash Crash. FXCM's risk committee will continue to closely monitor market movements.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Unit and QuantConnect Enter Live Trading Integration
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: BOBE KMI COST TOL HRB LULU
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Forex, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!