FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Announces Dismissal of Shareholder Class Action
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM), and certain officers were named defendants in a securities class action lawsuit filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on May 8, 2015. On August 18, 2016, the District Court granted the Company’s motion to dismiss all the claims asserted in the complaint against defendants. The Plaintiffs were given thirty days to file an amended complaint, should they choose to do so.
The full order granting the motion for dismissal can be found on the Company’s Investor Relations website here: http://ir.fxcm.com\
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Announces Confirmation of CEOC's Plan of Reorganization
- EPAM Systems (EPAM), UBS Sign Strategic Multi-Year Agreement
- Caesars Approved to End Bankruptcy, Still May Need Months Before Final Exit - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!