FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Announces Dismissal of Shareholder Class Action
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM), and certain officers were named defendants in a securities class action lawsuit filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on May 8, 2015. On August 18, 2016, the District Court granted the Company’s motion to dismiss all the claims asserted in the complaint against defendants. The Plaintiffs were given thirty days to file an amended complaint, should they choose to do so.
The full order granting the motion for dismissal can be found on the Company’s Investor Relations website here: http://ir.fxcm.com\
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) Reports AUM of $97.2 Billion
- Dynegy (DYN) Subsidiary Genco Files for Court Approval of Prepackaged Reorganization Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!