FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Announces Dismissal of Shareholder Class Action
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM), and certain officers were named defendants in a securities class action lawsuit filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on May 8, 2015. On August 18, 2016, the District Court granted the Company’s motion to dismiss all the claims asserted in the complaint against defendants. The Plaintiffs were given thirty days to file an amended complaint, should they choose to do so.
The full order granting the motion for dismissal can be found on the Company’s Investor Relations website here: http://ir.fxcm.com\
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regulators Deem First NBC Bank (FNBC) to be in Troubled Condition - DJ (Correction)
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Receives Document Request from Sanders, Cummings
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces Tipline Data from Four Sofosbuvir , Velpatasvir, Voxilaprevir Phase 3s in Genotype 1 - 6 HCV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!