FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Announces $15M Common Stock 'At-the-Market' Offering Program
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FXCM Inc. (NASDAQ: FXCM) announced that it has commenced a $15 million “at-the-market” offering program.
Under the program, the Company may, from time to time and at its discretion, offer and sell shares of its Class A common stock (“Common Stock”) having an aggregate gross sales price of up to $15 million through Jefferies LLC, which will serve as sales agent. The Company intends to use the net proceeds generated through the program to reduce its outstanding indebtedness and for other general corporate purposes.
Sales of Common Stock under the program may be made in negotiated transactions or transactions that are deemed to be “at-the-market offerings” as defined in Rule 415 under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), including sales made directly on the NASDAQ Global Market or sales made to or through a market maker other than on an exchange.
The Common Stock will be offered under the Company’s effective shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). A prospectus supplement related to the offering has been filed with the SEC. Any offer, solicitation or sale will be made only by means of the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus. Current and potential investors should read the prospectus forming part of the registration statement, and the prospectus supplement relating to the program and other documents the Company has filed with the SEC for more complete information about the Company and the program.
A copy of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to these securities may be obtained by contacting Jefferies LLC, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10022, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, or via telephone at 877-547-6340.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Commences $14M Offering of Common Stock
- Amedica (AMDA) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Hedge Funds, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!