FTD Cos. (FTD) CFO Sheehan Resigns
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FTD Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq: FTD) announced an executive leadership transition with Becky A. Sheehan, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, leaving the Company on December 31, 2016 to pursue other opportunities. As a result of Ms. Sheehan’s departure, FTD’s Board of Directors will conduct a comprehensive executive search for the position of Chief Financial Officer.
“Becky has played an integral role in FTD’s growth and development over the last ten years, and on behalf of our board and management team, I want to thank her for her extensive contributions,” said Christopher W. Shean, FTD’s interim President and Chief Executive Officer. “Becky’s efforts and leadership have helped build a strong financial foundation for FTD as we move forward. We wish her well as she begins the next chapter in her career.”
“I am so fortunate to have been part of the growth and success of FTD over these past ten years and remain confident that FTD has a great future ahead,” commented Ms. Sheehan. “FTD has a tremendously talented team which provides a strong foundation for its future growth. Over the next month, I will work closely with Chris and the rest of our executive leadership and finance teams to ensure a smooth transition.”
In connection with today’s announcement the Company is not adjusting its guidance for fiscal year 2016, previously provided on November 7, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB), Yadkin Financial (YDKN) Shareholders Approve Merger
- Genomic Health (GHDX) Reports Results from Multiple Oncotype DX Studies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!