FTC said to make announcement on Google (GOOG) at 1PM ET
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 3% in June; GMC Sales Rose 12%
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/01: (CB) (TLOG) (ACE) Higher; (BLDP) (MKC) (GBX) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
FTC said to make announcement on Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) at 1PM ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- YouTube (GOOG) Wins Munich Court Sase Over Artists' Fees - Reuters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Pops Higher Early Following Submission of FY14 Financial Statements
- UPDATE: Fiat Chrysler (FCAU) June U.S. Auto Sales Rose 8.2%, Missing Views Amid Strong Chrysler Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!