FMSA Holdings Inc. (FMSA) Announces 28M Share Offering of Common Stock
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Fairmount Santrol (NYSE: FMSA), a leading provider of high-performance sand and sand-based products, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 28,000,000 shares of Fairmount Santrol common stock. The underwriter will be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 4,200,000 shares of common stock.
Fairmount Santrol intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes, which may include, but are not limited to, repayment, repurchase or refinancing of debt and leases, working capital, capital expenditures, acquisitions permitted under its credit agreement, investments in or loans to subsidiaries and joint ventures and satisfaction of other obligations.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. This offering is being made by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, copies of which may be obtained by sending a request to: Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd floor, New York, NY 10014.
This offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the Company's common stock or any other securities, and there shall not be any offer, solicitation or sale of securities mentioned in this press release in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Fairmount Santrol Holdings (FMSA) PT Raised to $12 at Jefferies
- UniPixel (UNXL) Reports MOU for Strategic Partnership with General Interface Solution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!