FMC Corp. (FMC) Inks New Supply Agreement with Nemaska Lithium
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) announced a new long-term supply agreement with Nemaska Lithium, Inc. Under the agreement Nemaska will provide FMC with 8,000 metric tons per year of lithium carbonate beginning in mid-2018.
"This agreement will further diversify our supply sources while fueling our growing production of high quality, specialty lithium products," said Tom Schneberger, vice president and global business director of FMC Lithium. "We look forward to partnering with Nemaska on this important supply arrangement."
Based in Quebec, Canada, Nemaska Lithium, Inc. is constructing new lithium production capabilities of 28,000 metric tons of lithium carbonate equivalent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vanda Pharma (VNDA) Enters Settlement with Apotex; Fanapt Licensing Agreement Entered
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) Prices $50.35M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!