FMC Corp. (FMC) Inks New Supply Agreement with Nemaska Lithium
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) announced a new long-term supply agreement with Nemaska Lithium, Inc. Under the agreement Nemaska will provide FMC with 8,000 metric tons per year of lithium carbonate beginning in mid-2018.
"This agreement will further diversify our supply sources while fueling our growing production of high quality, specialty lithium products," said Tom Schneberger, vice president and global business director of FMC Lithium. "We look forward to partnering with Nemaska on this important supply arrangement."
Based in Quebec, Canada, Nemaska Lithium, Inc. is constructing new lithium production capabilities of 28,000 metric tons of lithium carbonate equivalent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FMC Technologies and Technip Combination: TechnipFMC Secures AMF Approval of Its Prospectus for Listing Its Shares on Euronext Paris
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Said to Face U.S. Criminal Diesel Emissions Probe - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!