FEI Co (FEIC) Receives Shareholders Approval of Thermo Fisher Deal
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FEI Company (Nasdaq: FEIC) announced that at the special meeting of FEI’s shareholders held on August 30, 2016, its shareholders overwhelmingly approved the previously announced acquisition of FEI by Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO). The transaction is expected to be completed by the end of 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions, including applicable regulatory approvals.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bats Global Market (BATS) Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with CBOE (CBOE)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Acquire SimpliVity for $650M
- GetWellNetwork All-In-One PLC Used by VA Achieves EPEAT Certification
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!