FEI Co (FEIC) Receives Shareholders Approval of Thermo Fisher Deal
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FEI Company (Nasdaq: FEIC) announced that at the special meeting of FEI’s shareholders held on August 30, 2016, its shareholders overwhelmingly approved the previously announced acquisition of FEI by Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO). The transaction is expected to be completed by the end of 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions, including applicable regulatory approvals.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Cleared by DOJ to Acquire Virgin America (VA)
- Alaska wins antitrust approval for Virgin deal with condition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!