FARO Tech (FARO) Launches 3D App Center
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
FARO Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: FARO), the world's most trusted source for 3D measurement has unveiled the FARO 3D App Center, the company's new online exchange for Focus3D software applications. Through the 3D App Center, Focus3D users and software developers can download and share purpose-built apps to meet specific scanning challenges.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costar Group (CSGP) Subsidiary Sues RealMassive Over Alleged Copyright Infringement
- EXOR Comments on PartnerRe (PRE) Rejection of Takeover Approach
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Unit to Assume Majority of CitiFX Pro's Margin Foreign Exchange Accounts (C)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!