FARO Tech (FARO) Launches 3D App Center
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
FARO Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: FARO), the world's most trusted source for 3D measurement has unveiled the FARO 3D App Center, the company's new online exchange for Focus3D software applications. Through the 3D App Center, Focus3D users and software developers can download and share purpose-built apps to meet specific scanning challenges.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- Crow Holdings Taps Morgan Stanley's (MS) Michael Levy for Senior Leadership Role
- HNA Group to Acquire 25% Stake in Hilton Worldwide (HLT) from Blackstone (BX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!