FARO Tech (FARO) Launches 3D App Center
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/22: (SKYS) (CNET) (CFRX) Higher; (SGOC) (ASPS) (AAMC) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
FARO Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: FARO), the world's most trusted source for 3D measurement has unveiled the FARO 3D App Center, the company's new online exchange for Focus3D software applications. Through the 3D App Center, Focus3D users and software developers can download and share purpose-built apps to meet specific scanning challenges.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocwen Financial (OCN), NYDFS Enter Settlement; Chairman Erbey to Step Down
- Ambac (AMBC) Makes $1.14B Payment on Policy Claims from Segregated Account
- C&J Energy Services (CJES) Receives Favorable Decision in Nabors Merger-Related Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!