FARO Tech (FARO) Launches 3D App Center
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
FARO Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: FARO), the world's most trusted source for 3D measurement has unveiled the FARO 3D App Center, the company's new online exchange for Focus3D software applications. Through the 3D App Center, Focus3D users and software developers can download and share purpose-built apps to meet specific scanning challenges.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon (RTN), UK Home Office Reach Settlement of £150M
- Ohr Pharmaceutical (OHRP) Reports Phase II IMPACT Missed Primary Endpoint in Classic CNV
- Hecla Mining (HL) to Acquire Revett (RVM) in $20M Stock Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!