FARO Tech (FARO) Launches 3D App Center
- Wall Street moves higher after Brexit-induced selloff
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised up, Brexit risk to outlook
- McKesson (MCK) Enters Merger Agreement with Change Healthcare
FARO Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: FARO), the world's most trusted source for 3D measurement has unveiled the FARO 3D App Center, the company's new online exchange for Focus3D software applications. Through the 3D App Center, Focus3D users and software developers can download and share purpose-built apps to meet specific scanning challenges.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays plc (BCS) Appoints New non-Executive Director
- iCAD (ICAD) Announces Treatment of First Patient in Europe with Xoft Axxent eBx System
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Receives FDA Approval for Epclusa as HCV Treatment in All Genotypes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!