F5 Networks (FFIV) CTO Karl Triebes Resigns
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
After the close, F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) disclosed that on August 30, 2016, Karl Triebes notified the Company that he is resigning as Executive Vice President of Product Development and Chief Technical Officer of the Company, effective immediately.
The Company appointed its current Senior Vice President of Product Development Ryan Kearny as its Interim Executive Vice President of Product Development and Chief Technical Officer. Mr. Triebes is expected to remain in an advisory role with the Company until January 1, 2017. The Company expects to enter into a release and consulting arrangement with Mr. Triebes, and it will provide information relating to such arrangement in a subsequent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, as may be required.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c; Guides Q4; Names New CTO
- F5 Networks Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2016 Results
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Prices 3.25M Unit Offering for Proceeds of ~$12.2M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!