F5 Networks (FFIV) CTO Karl Triebes Resigns
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After the close, F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) disclosed that on August 30, 2016, Karl Triebes notified the Company that he is resigning as Executive Vice President of Product Development and Chief Technical Officer of the Company, effective immediately.
The Company appointed its current Senior Vice President of Product Development Ryan Kearny as its Interim Executive Vice President of Product Development and Chief Technical Officer. Mr. Triebes is expected to remain in an advisory role with the Company until January 1, 2017. The Company expects to enter into a release and consulting arrangement with Mr. Triebes, and it will provide information relating to such arrangement in a subsequent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, as may be required.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- FMC Technologies (FTI) Enters Settlement with U.S. SEC Over Allegations of Overstated Profits; Will Pay Penalty
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo (WFC) Funds President Rabusch Said to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!