F5 Networks (FFIV) CTO Karl Triebes Resigns
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
After the close, F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) disclosed that on August 30, 2016, Karl Triebes notified the Company that he is resigning as Executive Vice President of Product Development and Chief Technical Officer of the Company, effective immediately.
The Company appointed its current Senior Vice President of Product Development Ryan Kearny as its Interim Executive Vice President of Product Development and Chief Technical Officer. Mr. Triebes is expected to remain in an advisory role with the Company until January 1, 2017. The Company expects to enter into a release and consulting arrangement with Mr. Triebes, and it will provide information relating to such arrangement in a subsequent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, as may be required.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Appoints New CFO
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Receive Strong Creditor Support for CEOC Reorganization Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!