Exxon Mobil (XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin -WSJ
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
WSJ reporting Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin, but expects to continue looking for business in the country.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Repsol Drops Plans to Buy all of Talisman Energy (TLM) - Bloomberg
- Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGY) Opens Talks on T-Mobile (TMUS) at $35/Share
- UPDATE: Scorpio Tankers (STNG) Said Considering MLP, Hires Advisor - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!