Exxon Mobil (XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin -WSJ
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
WSJ reporting Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin, but expects to continue looking for business in the country.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Limoneira (LMNR) Announces $15.1M Acquisition of 737 San Joaquin Valley Acres
- ANSYS (ANSS) Buys Delcross Technologies' Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!