Exxon Mobil (XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin -WSJ
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
WSJ reporting Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin, but expects to continue looking for business in the country.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Exxon Mobil (XOM) Sees 2015 Capex of $34B
- Marathon Patent Group (MARA) Unit Sues Google (GOOG) in Germany Over Patent Infringement
- Evercore ISI Downgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!