Exxon Mobil (XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin -WSJ
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
WSJ reporting Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin, but expects to continue looking for business in the country.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Comments on Permian Trade
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Shareholders Approve Vidara Therapeutics Purchase
- Net Element (NETE) Reports Debt Exchange with Crede CG III
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!