Exxon Mobil (XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin -WSJ
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims Remain at 15-Year Low; Lumber Liquidators CEO Hits the Exit; Big M&A Deal for CVS
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/21: (ABTL) (STEM) (BBRY) (HPQ) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (VGGL) Lower (more...)
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Maintains Q4 Guidance
- Aeropostale (ARO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides for Wide Q2 Loss
WSJ reporting Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin, but expects to continue looking for business in the country.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Discovers 'Significant' Oil Discovery Offshore Guyana
- Hess Corp. (HES) Gains Tied to Exxon Mobil's (XOM) Guyana Discovery
- ExxonMobil Announces Significant Oil Discovery Offshore Guyana
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!