Exxon Mobil (XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin -WSJ
- Wall Street dips; Apple gain fails to offset rate worries
- Apple (AAPL) Gains on Solid December-Qtr iPhone Projection; RBC Views as 'Positive'
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/23: (AGLE) (PLCM) (NDSN) Higher; (SSW) (WMGI) (BAH) Lower (more...)
WSJ reporting Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin, but expects to continue looking for business in the country.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- French oil and port workers vote to begin new strikes
- Waddell & Reed Financial's (WDR) CEO Henry J. Herrmann to Retire August 1st
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Agrees to Sell Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings to Givaudan for $340M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!