Exxon Mobil (XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin -WSJ
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
WSJ reporting Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin, but expects to continue looking for business in the country.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Underperform
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 1/21: (KORS) (WFM) (FXCM) Upgraded; (AFFX) (HSY) (RF) Downgraded
- Apple (AAPL) Director Millard 'Mickey' Drexler Won't Seek Re-Election
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!