Exxon Mobil (XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin -WSJ
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
WSJ reporting Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin, but expects to continue looking for business in the country.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Palo Alto Networks (PANW)/ Juniper (JNPR) Patent Case Declared Mistrial
- Medtronic (MDT) Wins Patent Case vs. Edwards (EW) in Europe
- CDW Corp. (CDW) Prices 10M Common Offering at $25.55/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!