Exxon Mobil (XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin -WSJ
- Market Wrap: Chinese Stock Pressure Hits U.S. Markets; Durable Orders Outpace in June; Merger Monday
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.81
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (GIG) (MSTR) (KN) Higher; (AMKR) (CKEC) (BIDU) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street drops as China stock slump stokes growth fears
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Allergan Genetics (AGN) in $40.5B Cash and Stock Deal
WSJ reporting Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin, but expects to continue looking for business in the country.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Adds ExxonMobil (XOM) to Conviction Buy List; Seen as 'Rare Dividend/FCF Growth Story'
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Recommends Shareholders Reject TRC Capital 'Mini Tender'
- Scorpio Tankers (STNG) to Acquire MR Product Tanker in $37.1M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!