Exxon Mobil (XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin -WSJ
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/31: (GBSN) (RADA) (SMTX) Higher; (BDR) (GV) (EGY) Lower
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
WSJ reporting Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin, but expects to continue looking for business in the country.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ExxonMobil Begins Production at Hadrian South in Gulf of Mexico
- Omnicell (OMCL) Concludes Whistleblower Investigation; Files 10-K for 2014
- Parexel (PRXL) Debuts LIQUENT InSight 6.0
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!