Exxon Mobil (XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin -WSJ
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- BP plc (BP) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
WSJ reporting Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin, but expects to continue looking for business in the country.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tesla Motors (TSLA) /Panasonic Reach Battery Agreement - Nikkei
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Sells Freehold, NJ, Dealership
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Affirms Entering $2M Settlement with U.S. SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!