Exxon Mobil (XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin -WSJ
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
WSJ reporting Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) will give up a block in Brazil's Santos basin, but expects to continue looking for business in the country.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elbit Imaging Ltd (EMITF) Reports Completion of Option, Investment Agreements Between Gamida, Novartis (NVS)
- Amphenol (APH) to Acquire CASCO in $450M Deal
- MoneyGram (MGI) Announces Acquisition of U.K.-Based MTI Money Transfer Ltd.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!