Exelixis (EXEL) Enters Conv. Subordinated Notes Exchange Offer
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Exelixis (Nasdaq: EXEL) disclosed the following on Monday:
Item 1.01. Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement.
On August 19, 2016, Exelixis, Inc., (the “Company”) entered into separate, privately negotiated exchange agreements (the “Exchange Agreements”) with certain holders of the Company’s 4.25% Convertible Senior Subordinated Notes due 2019 (the “Notes”). Under the terms of the Exchange Agreements, the holders agreed to exchange an aggregate principal amount of approximately $71.3 million of Notes held by them in exchange for an aggregate of approximately 13,424,945 shares of the Company’s common stock (“Shares”). In addition, pursuant to the Exchange Agreements, the Company will make an aggregate cash payment of approximately $0.7 million to the holders for additional exchange consideration.
The exchange transactions are expected to close on or about August 25, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. Immediately following the exchange of the Notes contemplated by the Exchange Agreements, approximately $48.1 million in aggregate principal amount of the Notes will remain outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Plans At-the-Market Offering of Common Stock
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Says FDA Accepts First BLA for Durvalumab in Bladder Cancer with Priority Review
- Hudson Technologies (HDSN) Prices 6.4M Shares at $7/Sh