Exelixis (EXEL) Enters Conv. Subordinated Notes Exchange Offer
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Exelixis (Nasdaq: EXEL) disclosed the following on Monday:
Item 1.01. Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement.
On August 19, 2016, Exelixis, Inc., (the “Company”) entered into separate, privately negotiated exchange agreements (the “Exchange Agreements”) with certain holders of the Company’s 4.25% Convertible Senior Subordinated Notes due 2019 (the “Notes”). Under the terms of the Exchange Agreements, the holders agreed to exchange an aggregate principal amount of approximately $71.3 million of Notes held by them in exchange for an aggregate of approximately 13,424,945 shares of the Company’s common stock (“Shares”). In addition, pursuant to the Exchange Agreements, the Company will make an aggregate cash payment of approximately $0.7 million to the holders for additional exchange consideration.
The exchange transactions are expected to close on or about August 25, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. Immediately following the exchange of the Notes contemplated by the Exchange Agreements, approximately $48.1 million in aggregate principal amount of the Notes will remain outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters $4M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!