Exact Sciences (EXAS) Prices 5.5M Offering at $9.75/Share
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Exact Sciences Corp. (Nasdaq: EXAS) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $9.75 per share. The net proceeds to Exact from this offering are expected to be approximately $50.2 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses. The offering is expected to close on or about August 13, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ignyta (RXDX) Prices 8M Share Common Stock Offering at $6.25/Share
- AK Steel (AKS) Prices 52M Share Common Stock Offering at $4.40/Share
- GigOptix (GIG) Names Raluca Dinu as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!