Exact Sciences (EXAS) Prices 5.5M Offering at $9.75/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Exact Sciences Corp. (Nasdaq: EXAS) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $9.75 per share. The net proceeds to Exact from this offering are expected to be approximately $50.2 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses. The offering is expected to close on or about August 13, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Exact Sciences (EXAS) Declines on CMS Reimbursement Issues
- Orexigen Therapeutics' (OREX) Mysimba Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Marketing Approval
- Update on CMS Reimbursement for Cologuard®
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!