Exact Sciences (EXAS) Prices 5.5M Offering at $9.75/Share
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Nears $55B Takeover of Time Warner Cable (TWC)
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
Exact Sciences Corp. (Nasdaq: EXAS) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $9.75 per share. The net proceeds to Exact from this offering are expected to be approximately $50.2 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses. The offering is expected to close on or about August 13, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Bullish Stance on Exact Sciences (EXAS) Ahead of Potential Catalysts
- NV5 Holdings (NVEE) Prices 1.43M Common Offering at $19.50/Share
- Bank of New York (BK) Reaches Settlement in FX-Related Class Action
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!