Exact Sciences (EXAS) Prices 5.5M Offering at $9.75/Share
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/2: (GLRI) (HELI) (XOOM) Higher; (WPCS) (GTSI) (XCO) Lower
- Accenture (ACN) to Sell Navitaire in $830M Deal
- Centene (CNC) to Acquire Health Net (HNT) in ~$6.8B Deal
Exact Sciences Corp. (Nasdaq: EXAS) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $9.75 per share. The net proceeds to Exact from this offering are expected to be approximately $50.2 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses. The offering is expected to close on or about August 13, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target Following Exact Sciences (EXAS) Positive Test Volume Preannouncement
- Medicines Co. (MDCO) Patents on Angiomax Invalid (HSP) - Bloomberg
- Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit and Castle Street Investments Enter Settlement, Licensing Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!