Everest Re (RE) Finalizes $49M Sale of Heartland Crop Insurance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Everest Re Group, Ltd. (NYSE: RE) announced that it has finalized the sale of its U.S. crop managing general agent, Heartland Crop Insurance, Inc., to CGB Diversified Services, Inc. (CGB DS), for $49 million.
In conjunction with the sale, Everest has entered into a strategic long term reinsurance relationship with CGB DS, to provide quota share reinsurance capacity on the combined crop insurance portfolio of the Diversified/Heartland companies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iron Mountain (IRM) Received Requisite Approval to Sell C21 Data Services Ltd
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Disappointed on Federal Circuit's Decisions; Positive on Dissenter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!