Everest Re (RE) Finalizes $49M Sale of Heartland Crop Insurance
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Everest Re Group, Ltd. (NYSE: RE) announced that it has finalized the sale of its U.S. crop managing general agent, Heartland Crop Insurance, Inc., to CGB Diversified Services, Inc. (CGB DS), for $49 million.
In conjunction with the sale, Everest has entered into a strategic long term reinsurance relationship with CGB DS, to provide quota share reinsurance capacity on the combined crop insurance portfolio of the Diversified/Heartland companies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Everest Re (RE) Tops Q3 EPS Expectations; GWP Rose 3%
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Announces Completion of Raptor Pharma (RPTP) Acquisition
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) to Acquire PennTex Development (PTXP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!