Everest Re (RE) Finalizes $49M Sale of Heartland Crop Insurance
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Everest Re Group, Ltd. (NYSE: RE) announced that it has finalized the sale of its U.S. crop managing general agent, Heartland Crop Insurance, Inc., to CGB Diversified Services, Inc. (CGB DS), for $49 million.
In conjunction with the sale, Everest has entered into a strategic long term reinsurance relationship with CGB DS, to provide quota share reinsurance capacity on the combined crop insurance portfolio of the Diversified/Heartland companies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Divest Corpus Christi Terminalling Assets for Net Proceeds of $93M
- NuStar (NS) Announces Agreement to Acquire Crude Oil and Refined Product Terminal Assets from Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP)
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) Issues Response to MediaNews Group; Says Offer Would be 'Far Less' than Randstad's
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!