EverBank Financial (EVER) Prices 7.01M Share Secondary Stock Offering
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EverBank Financial Corp (NYSE: EVER) announced the pricing of its previously announced underwritten, secondary public offering of 7,012,230 shares of its common stock by Sageview Partners L.P. The Company will not sell any shares or receive any proceeds from the offering and the total number of shares of its outstanding common stock will not change as a result of the offering.
UBS Investment Bank is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering. UBS Investment Bank may offer the shares of common stock from time to time for sale in one or more transactions on the NYSE, in the over-the-counter market, through negotiated transactions or otherwise at market prices prevailing at the time of sale, at prices related to prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices. The last reported sale price of the Company’s common stock on November 28, 2016 was $19.35 per share.
A shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of the common stock has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and has become effective. Before investing, you should read the prospectus and other documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission for information about the Company and the offering. Copies of the prospectus and related prospectus supplement, when available, may be obtained from: UBS Securities LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 1285 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019, telephone: (888) 827-7275. You may also obtain these documents free of charge by visiting the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Prices 17.8M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$394.3M
- Asure Software (ASUR) Plans Public Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!