Estée Lauder (EL) Announces Completion of BECCA Acquisition
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (NYSE: EL) announced that it has completed its acquisition of BECCA, a high-growth makeup brand offering complexion and color products that flatter a wide range of skin tones and enhance women’s features.
Launched in 2001, BECCA has experienced exceptional growth over the last several years, with a curated product line that includes primers, concealers, foundations, blushes and highlighters that use the beauty of light to enhance the complexion. Most of the brand’s foundations are available in up to twenty shades, with half designed for medium to deep tones and half designed for light to medium tones. This commitment to developing premium, luxurious products in a balanced range of wearable shades for all skin tones makes BECCA a highly coveted brand for women of all ages and ethnicities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silgan (SLGN) to Acquire WestRock's (WRK) Specialty Closures and Dispensing Systems Business for $1.03B
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) to Acquire First Texas BHC for $462M
- Manitex Int'l (MNTX) Says It's Considering Strategic Alternatives for A.S.V., LLC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!