Estée Lauder (EL) Announces Completion of BECCA Acquisition
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (NYSE: EL) announced that it has completed its acquisition of BECCA, a high-growth makeup brand offering complexion and color products that flatter a wide range of skin tones and enhance women’s features.
Launched in 2001, BECCA has experienced exceptional growth over the last several years, with a curated product line that includes primers, concealers, foundations, blushes and highlighters that use the beauty of light to enhance the complexion. Most of the brand’s foundations are available in up to twenty shades, with half designed for medium to deep tones and half designed for light to medium tones. This commitment to developing premium, luxurious products in a balanced range of wearable shades for all skin tones makes BECCA a highly coveted brand for women of all ages and ethnicities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
- Female Health Company / Veru Healthcare Announces Advancement of Male Infertility Drug Candidate Following FDA Advisory Committee Meeting
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Following Investor Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!