Eros Int'l (EROS) Announces $30M Equity Raise from Existing Shareholders
- Pfizer, banks lead Wall Street lower; presidential debate eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Eros International Plc (NYSE: EROS) announced that two existing top ten institutional shareholders of the Company have increased their holdings in Eros. The Company raised approximately $30 million through a private placement, the proceeds of which will be primarily used to fund further expansion of Eros Now, the Company’s OTT platform.
Jyoti Deshpande, Group CEO & MD Eros International commented, “Our vision to transform Eros from a leading film studio to a leading digital company with a global footprint is well underway with Eros Now, our OTT platform crossing one million paid subscribers as of June 30, 2016. Our ownership of content and our strong balance sheet should provide tailwinds to grow the Eros Now subscriber base from one million to ten million and eventually hundred million within the next decade.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PerkinElmer (PKI) Announces Corp. Reorganization; Will Form New Discovery & Analytical Solutions Unit
- Lipocine (LPCN) Announces Positive Topline Data from LPCN 1111 Phase 2b as TRT
- Chembio Diagnostics (CEMI) Receives USDA Grant for Bovine TB POC Diagnostic Test Development
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!