Enzymotec (ENZY) Receives Patents in U.S., Japan, Canada and Korea
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Enzymotec Ltd. (Nasdaq: ENZY) announced that it has been granted new patents in the United States, Japan, Canada and Korea that cover several of the Company’s products, including INFAT, Vayacog and phospholipid-based products.
INFAT®, the innovative ingredient that is marketed by Advanced Lipids, a joint venture of AAK and Enzymotec, has been granted a patent by the United States Patent and Trademark Office for promoting the development of beneficial gut flora and improving the immune system of infants suffering from an immune system disorder resulting from gut flora imbalance.
Vayacog®, a unique lipid composition essential for the management of key biochemical modifications underlying losses in brain function, has been granted a patent in Japan for its composition and use in improving the condition of subjects suffering from cognitive disorders.
The granted patents in Korea and Canada cover a wide variety of phospholipid-based compositions that include long chain poly-unsaturated fatty acids, and are pertinent to a number of Enzymotec's products, such as the K•REAL® krill oil products and additional advanced phospholipid products.
Dr. Ariel Katz, President and Chief Executive Officer of Enzymotec, commented, “The further strengthening of our intellectual property portfolio worldwide reinforces our competitive advantage and value proposition as an industry leader in lipids technology. We are committed to the continued development of our comprehensive suite of clinically proven products which will enhance our ability to advance up the value chain.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Diana Shipping (DSX) Enters Time Charter Contract with Koch Shipping
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!