Enviva Partners (EVA) to Sell Up to $100M in Common Units
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Enviva Partners, LP (NYSE: EVA) today announced the commencement of an At-The-Market program and that it has entered into an Equity Distribution Agreement (the “Agreement”) with Barclays Capital Inc., RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and USCA Securities LLC (collectively, the “Managers”). Pursuant to the terms of the Agreement, the Partnership may offer and sell common units representing limited partner interests in the Partnership (the “Common Units”) from time to time to or through the Managers, as the Partnership’s sales agents or as principals, of up to an aggregate sales amount of $100,000,000.
The Common Units will be offered and sold pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s website. The Partnership intends to use the net proceeds from the sale of the Common Units for general partnership purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
- Amedica (AMDA) Prices $4.5M Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRaymond James, RBC Capital, Barclays, S3, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!