Enviva Partners (EVA) to Sell Up to $100M in Common Units
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Enviva Partners, LP (NYSE: EVA) today announced the commencement of an At-The-Market program and that it has entered into an Equity Distribution Agreement (the “Agreement”) with Barclays Capital Inc., RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and USCA Securities LLC (collectively, the “Managers”). Pursuant to the terms of the Agreement, the Partnership may offer and sell common units representing limited partner interests in the Partnership (the “Common Units”) from time to time to or through the Managers, as the Partnership’s sales agents or as principals, of up to an aggregate sales amount of $100,000,000.
The Common Units will be offered and sold pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s website. The Partnership intends to use the net proceeds from the sale of the Common Units for general partnership purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- MGT Capital (MGTI) Comments on Delisting; Knows No Facts, Circumstances Leading to Unilateral Decision
- EQT Equity Completes Press Ganey (PGND) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRaymond James, RBC Capital, Barclays, S3, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!