EntreMed (ENMD) Initiates ENMD-2076 Phase 2
- Wall Street falls as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
EntreMed, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENMD) announced the initiation of a single-center Phase 2 study entitled "A Phase 2 Study of Oral ENMD-2076 Administered to Patients with Advanced/Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma" at Princess Margaret Hospital where the study is led by Malcolm Moore, MD and Albiruni R.A. Razak, MD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanofi (SNY) Receives $43.2M BARDA Grant for Zika Vaccine Development
- Cerecor (CERC) Acquires Global Rights to Lilly's LY3130418
- Caesars 'optimistic' on deal with bankrupt unit's creditors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!