EntreMed (ENMD) Initiates ENMD-2076 Phase 2
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
EntreMed, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENMD) announced the initiation of a single-center Phase 2 study entitled "A Phase 2 Study of Oral ENMD-2076 Administered to Patients with Advanced/Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma" at Princess Margaret Hospital where the study is led by Malcolm Moore, MD and Albiruni R.A. Razak, MD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Receives Notice of Allowance from USPTO for PENNSAID-Related Patent
- FedEx (FDX) Still Sees Completing TNT Express Deal in H116
- UPDATE: EU Opens Indepth Probe into FedEx (FDX)-TNT Express Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!