EntreMed (ENMD) Initiates ENMD-2076 Phase 2
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
EntreMed, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENMD) announced the initiation of a single-center Phase 2 study entitled "A Phase 2 Study of Oral ENMD-2076 Administered to Patients with Advanced/Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma" at Princess Margaret Hospital where the study is led by Malcolm Moore, MD and Albiruni R.A. Razak, MD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greatbatch (GB) Announces Receipt of FDA Approval for Algovita
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Receives FDA Approval, CE Mark for AngioJet ZelanteDVT Thrombectomy Catheter
- Mattress Firm (MFRM) to Acquire Sleepy's in $780M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!