Entercom Communications (ETM) CFO to Step Down
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) today announced that Steve Fisher will be stepping down as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company effective February 28, 2017. Thereafter, Mr. Fisher will provide consultative services to the Company. Mr. Fisher, age 64, has served as the Company’s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer since 1998.
The Company has retained Spencer Stuart, an executive search firm, to help identify a successor.
David J. Field, Entercom’s President and Chief Executive Officer commented: “Steve has been an outstanding leader at Entercom, playing a major role in our success over the 18 years he has been with the Company. He has been involved in many aspects of our growth and development and made a meaningful impact on our operational efficiency and effectiveness. I have greatly valued his strategic insights and his financial and business acumen. We have been extremely fortunate to have him on our team for so many years and are grateful to him for all of his outstanding contributions to the Company.”
Mr. Fisher commented: “After 18 years, the time felt right to move on. Entercom is a great company with a superb team and an exceptionally strong balance sheet that leads the industry. I am proud to have been a part of this winning team over the years.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Libbey (LBY) CFO Buck Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!