Enphase Energy (ENPH) Prices 13M Stock Offering at $1.20/Share
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Enphase Energy Inc. (Nasdaq: ENPH), announced the pricing of the previously announced underwritten public offering of 13,000,000 shares of its common stock, offered at a price to the public of $1.20 per share. Certain directors, officers, and employees of Enphase are expected to purchase approximately $1.2 million of common stock in this offering. Enphase expects the gross proceeds from this offering to be approximately $15,600,000, before deducting the underwriting discount and other estimated offering expenses payable by Enphase. Enphase has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase at the public offering price up to an aggregate of 1,950,000 additional shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on or about September 28, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. Enphase anticipates using the net proceeds from the proposed offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. is acting as sole underwriter for the offering.
The shares described above will be issued pursuant to a registration statement previously filed with and subsequently declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on February 12, 2016. A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering has been filed with the SEC and a final prospectus supplement relating to the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) and Bendon Enter LOI to Merge
- UPDATE: WPX Energy (WPX) Announces Common Stock Offering: 45M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!