Engility Holdings (EGL) Announces Receipt of $16M U.S. Navy Task Order
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Engility Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EGL) has received a $16 million task order extension to provide technology to support the U.S. Navy’s tactical afloat network. The extension was awarded by the Space and Naval Warfare Systems (SSC) Atlantic.
“This win allows Engility to continue providing domain expertise that will allow the Navy tactical afloat networks to dominate the cyber warfare arena,” said Engility CEO Lynn Dugle. “Ensuring that our Naval infrastructure is managed and integrated properly is a critical mission and we look forward to continuing this specialized support.”
The extension further establishes Engility’s capabilities as an integrator of SSC Atlantic products and services for afloat and shore commands.
Formally known as Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES), this network will allow the Navy to deploy current technology and operating systems and upgrade to the latest technology and equipment advances when they become available. The Engility team will provide software and networking services for CANES programs related to data, transport, voice and video services, systems management and cybersecurity system performance. The Company also will support a range of other services, including command, control, communications and computer readiness assessment, system grooms and other related fleet service missions.
Awarded in the second quarter of 2016, this is an 18-month cost-plus-fixed-fee task order extension.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- Akili, Pfizer (PFE) Report Positive Data from Study to Detect Subtle Cognitive Changes in Healthy Subjects at Risk of Developing AD
- Iron Mountain (IRM) Received Requisite Approval to Sell C21 Data Services Ltd