Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) Closes 15.5M Offering; Full Overallotment Exercised
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ETP) reports that its previously announced public offering of 15,525,000 common units representing limited partner interests at $44.57 per common unit, which includes 2,025,000 common units purchased pursuant to the full exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional common units, has closed. Net proceeds from the offering will be used by ETP to repay amounts outstanding under its amended and restated revolving credit facility, to fund capital expenditures related to pipeline construction projects and for general partnership purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere & Co. (DE), The Climate Corporation Comment on DOJ Action; Plan to Contest
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Announces Completion of $285M Liquid Packaging Board Business Sale
- AMD (AMD) Enters Amended Wafer Supply Agreement with GLOBALFOUNDRIES; Sees $335M Charge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!