Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) Closes 15.5M Offering; Full Overallotment Exercised
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ETP) reports that its previously announced public offering of 15,525,000 common units representing limited partner interests at $44.57 per common unit, which includes 2,025,000 common units purchased pursuant to the full exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional common units, has closed. Net proceeds from the offering will be used by ETP to repay amounts outstanding under its amended and restated revolving credit facility, to fund capital expenditures related to pipeline construction projects and for general partnership purposes.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunPower (SPWR) Issues 7.1M Common, $41.7M Cash to Debenture Holders
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Updates on Long-Term Growth Plan into Annual Meeting
- Celldex's (CLDX) CDX-1401 Ph-1 Study Published in Science Translational Medicine
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!