Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) Closes 15.5M Offering; Full Overallotment Exercised
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ETP) reports that its previously announced public offering of 15,525,000 common units representing limited partner interests at $44.57 per common unit, which includes 2,025,000 common units purchased pursuant to the full exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional common units, has closed. Net proceeds from the offering will be used by ETP to repay amounts outstanding under its amended and restated revolving credit facility, to fund capital expenditures related to pipeline construction projects and for general partnership purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inventergy Global (INVT) Reports $3M Private Placement
- Argos Therapeutics (ARGS) Files to Offer 19.5M Shares of Common Stock for Holders
- Bridgeline Digital (BLIN) Announces Plans for Rapid Sales Team Expansion Following Equity Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!