Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) Closes 15.5M Offering; Full Overallotment Exercised
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/29: (PDII) (LAKE) (TTWO) (V) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) (TRLA) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ETP) reports that its previously announced public offering of 15,525,000 common units representing limited partner interests at $44.57 per common unit, which includes 2,025,000 common units purchased pursuant to the full exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional common units, has closed. Net proceeds from the offering will be used by ETP to repay amounts outstanding under its amended and restated revolving credit facility, to fund capital expenditures related to pipeline construction projects and for general partnership purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Unveils 3D Printing System
- Inogen (INGN) Prices 2.1M Common Secondary Offering at $21.50/Share
- Urstadt Biddle Properties (UBA) Prices 2.5M Common Offering at $21.30/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!