Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) Closes 15.5M Offering; Full Overallotment Exercised
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ETP) reports that its previously announced public offering of 15,525,000 common units representing limited partner interests at $44.57 per common unit, which includes 2,025,000 common units purchased pursuant to the full exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional common units, has closed. Net proceeds from the offering will be used by ETP to repay amounts outstanding under its amended and restated revolving credit facility, to fund capital expenditures related to pipeline construction projects and for general partnership purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advaxis (ADXS) Executes $17 Million Financing Agreement
- PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) Translarna Awarded U.S., EU Orphan Drug Designation for MPS I
- Orexigen Therapeutics' (OREX) Mysimba Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Marketing Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!