Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) Closes 15.5M Offering; Full Overallotment Exercised
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Full FOMC Statement: Rates to Rise After Some Further Job Market Improvement
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ETP) reports that its previously announced public offering of 15,525,000 common units representing limited partner interests at $44.57 per common unit, which includes 2,025,000 common units purchased pursuant to the full exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional common units, has closed. Net proceeds from the offering will be used by ETP to repay amounts outstanding under its amended and restated revolving credit facility, to fund capital expenditures related to pipeline construction projects and for general partnership purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) Enters Exchange Agreements with Certain Senior Convertible Noteholders
- Energy Transfer Equity Completes Two-for-One Unit Split
- GSK faces new corruption allegations, this time in Romania
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!