Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) Closes 15.5M Offering; Full Overallotment Exercised
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (DRIV) (VTAE) (KLAC) Higher; (DRYS) (SYNA) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Uber Confirms New York Ebola Patient Rode Wednesday
- Shire plc (SHPG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ETP) reports that its previously announced public offering of 15,525,000 common units representing limited partner interests at $44.57 per common unit, which includes 2,025,000 common units purchased pursuant to the full exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional common units, has closed. Net proceeds from the offering will be used by ETP to repay amounts outstanding under its amended and restated revolving credit facility, to fund capital expenditures related to pipeline construction projects and for general partnership purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DryShips (DRYS) Prices 250M Common Offering at $1.40/Share
- New Mountain Finance (NMFC) Prices 5M Common Offering at $14.53/Share
- Vringo (VRNG) Reports that The Hague Denied ZTE's Request to Release UMTS-Products
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!