Energy Hunter Resources (EHX) Files for Proposed IPO
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Energy Hunter Resources, Inc. (NYSE: EHX), an oil-focused energy company headquartered in Dallas, Texas (www.energyhunter.energy), announced that it has filed a Form 1-A with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) relating to the proposed initial public offering of its common stock under Regulation A. The offering statement filed today represents Energy Hunter's initial public submission pursuant to the recently amended provisions of Regulation A and the Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act of 2012. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined. Energy Hunter will apply to list its common stock on the NYSE MKT under the ticker symbol "EHX."
FBR & Co. is acting as the lead underwriter for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Restructuring Program; Sees Workforce Impact
- First Foundation (FFWM) Files $200M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!