Energy Hunter Resources (EHX) Files for Proposed IPO
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Energy Hunter Resources, Inc. (NYSE: EHX), an oil-focused energy company headquartered in Dallas, Texas (www.energyhunter.energy), announced that it has filed a Form 1-A with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) relating to the proposed initial public offering of its common stock under Regulation A. The offering statement filed today represents Energy Hunter's initial public submission pursuant to the recently amended provisions of Regulation A and the Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act of 2012. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined. Energy Hunter will apply to list its common stock on the NYSE MKT under the ticker symbol "EHX."
FBR & Co. is acting as the lead underwriter for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!