EnerNOC (ENOC) Gets 20-MW Contract with Genesis Energy in New Zealand
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
EnerNOC, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENOC), announced that Genesis Energy, a national electricity retailer serving the Wellington, Wairarapa, Kapiti Coast and Manawatu areas of New Zealand's Lower North Island (LNI), has signed a 20 MW DemandSMART contract to address transmission constraints, while at the same time, diversifying Genesis Energy's offerings to its commercial and industrial customer base. Under the terms of the contract, the programme began in July 2012, with an opportunity to extend to 50 MW in two years' time.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial (PNC), Freddie Mac (FMCC) Enter $89M Loan Settlement
- BioSpecifics (BSTC) Reports FDA Approval of XIAFLEX in Peyronie's Disease
- ZIOPHARM Oncology (ZIOP) Receives NIH RAC Approval for Ad-RTS-IL-12 Phase 1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!