Endurance (ENH) Affirms Advanced Talks with Sompo Holdings Over Potential Transaction
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Endurance (NYSE: ENH) confirmed that it is in advanced discussions with Tokyo-based global insurance carrier Sompo Holdings, Inc.regarding a potential strategic transaction. There can be no assurance that the discussions will lead to a definitive agreement. Endurance does not intend to comment further at this stage and any further statements will be made if and when appropriate.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Enters $30M Equity Investment Agreement with China's Innovative Medical
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) to Acquire PennTex Development (PTXP)
- EQT Corp. (EQT) to Acquire Additional Marcellus Acreage
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!