Endo Int'l (ENDP) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, Affirms Guidance
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Endo Int'l (NASDAQ: ENDP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.86, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $921 million versus the consensus estimate of $864.34 million.
Company affirms full year 2016 revenue and adjusted diluted EPS financial guidance.
Company expands management capabilities, appointing Joseph J. Ciaffoni to President, U.S. Branded Pharmaceuticals.
"During the second quarter 2016, Endo remained focused on operational execution. We have delivered results across all of our businesses that are on-track or ahead of Company expectations for the quarter and today we are affirming our full year 2016 revenue and adjusted diluted EPS financial guidance while increasing investment in Branded and Generics R&D as well as BELBUCA™ and XIAFLEX® promotion," said Rajiv De Silva, President and CEO of Endo. "We also continue to build our internal team and are pleased to announce the appointment of Joseph J. Ciaffoni to President, U.S. Branded Pharmaceuticals. We look forward to continuing to execute on our corporate objectives and delivering products that improve patients' lives while creating value for our shareholders."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Endo Int'l (ENDP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Healthcare (NHC) Closes AVVC Acquisition; Enters New Credit Facility; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Corrections Corp. (CXW) Announces Rebranding as CoreCivic
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!