Encana (ECA) to Outline Five-Year Growth Plan; Offers Updated FY16 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
At today's Investor Day being held in New York City, Encana's (NYSE: ECA) President & CEO Doug Suttles along with members of the executive and management teams will outline the company's five-year, quality growth potential.
The event will include a review of the company's world-class core four assets which contain an inventory of approximately 10,000 premium return well locations.
Encana will outline its relentless focus on growing value over the next five years including a potential 300 percent increase in cash flow, a doubling of corporate margins, a 60 percent increase in total production and achieving a balanced production mix of oil and liquids and natural gas.
The company's growth potential is underpinned by active and disciplined balance sheet management. The company has access to over $5 billion in liquidity, a robust hedging program and a 100 percent short-cycle capital program. The presentation will also highlight Encana's culture of innovation and efficiency.
Starting at 8:30 a.m. ET (6:30 a.m. MT), the webcast of Encana's 2016 Investor Day is available at: http://media.rampard.com/encana/20161005/
Presentation slides for today's event are available for download at:
Encana has updated its 2016 Guidance to reflect a further reduction in production, mineral and other taxes, operating expense and transportation and processing costs. This has delivered total additional savings of $50 million. The updated 2016 guidance can be downloaded from the company's website at:
Encana updates its Risk Management Program
As at September 30, 2016, Encana has hedged approximately 32,960 barrels per day (bbls/d) of expected 2017 crude and condensate production at an average price of $50.58 per barrel along with 806 million cubic feet per day (Mmcf/d) of expected natural gas production at an average price of $2.91 per thousand cubic feet.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesDividend, Crude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!