Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) Prices 10M Units Offering for Proceeds of ~$140M
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Enable Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: ENBL) announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 10,000,000 common units representing limited partner interests at a public offering price of $14.00 per common unit. In connection with the offering, the Partnership and Enogex Holdings LLC, a selling unitholder, granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 common units. The Partnership expects the offering to close on November 29, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Partnership expects to receive net proceeds of approximately $136 million (or approximately $137 million if the underwriters exercise in full their option to purchase additional common units) after deducting underwriting discounts and estimated offering expenses. The Partnership intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general partnership purposes. The Partnership will not sell any common units pursuant to any exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional common units until such exercise exceeds 1,424,281 common units.
Citigroup and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint bookrunners for the offering, and Deutsche Bank Securities and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint lead managers for the offering. Copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained, free of charge, on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s website at www.sec.gov or by sending a request to:
|Citigroup Global Markets Inc.|
c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions
1155 Long Island Ave.
Edgewood, NY 11717
Telephone: (800) 831-9146
Wells Fargo Securities
375 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10152
Attn: Equity Syndicate Dept.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)
- Franklin Street Properties (FSP) Acquires Denver-Located Dominion Towers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Citi, Crude Oil, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!