Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Gets Exclusive Rights to VaxInnate’s Flu Vaccine
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Emergent Biosolutions (NYSE: EBS) as signed a license agreement with VaxInnate Corporation under which Emergent acquired the exclusive right to manufacture and sell VaxInnate’s pandemic influenza vaccine candidate in the United States. The product candidate, a recombinant vaccine, has the potential to be produced quickly, at high yields and in a cost-effective manner. This license enables Emergent to fulfill the requirement to secure a pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its contract with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), which established Emergent as a Center for Innovation in Advanced Development and Manufacturing (Center) in June 2012. VaxInnate will continue to develop its pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its current BARDA contract and Emergent will manufacture the pandemic influenza vaccine candidate using flexible manufacturing technology.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Issued CRL from FDA on IXINITY
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Comments on Prelim. AGM Voting Results
- Perrigo (PRGO) Files ANDA for Generic Topicort Topical Spray 0.25%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!