Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Gets Exclusive Rights to VaxInnate’s Flu Vaccine
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- Caterpillar (CAT) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/27: (SIMG) (CRRC) (COMM) Higher; (MSFT) (CAT) (PG) (UTX) Lower (more...)
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
- Dec. Durable Goods Orders -3.4% vs 0.3% Expected
Emergent Biosolutions (NYSE: EBS) as signed a license agreement with VaxInnate Corporation under which Emergent acquired the exclusive right to manufacture and sell VaxInnate’s pandemic influenza vaccine candidate in the United States. The product candidate, a recombinant vaccine, has the potential to be produced quickly, at high yields and in a cost-effective manner. This license enables Emergent to fulfill the requirement to secure a pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its contract with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), which established Emergent as a Center for Innovation in Advanced Development and Manufacturing (Center) in June 2012. VaxInnate will continue to develop its pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its current BARDA contract and Emergent will manufacture the pandemic influenza vaccine candidate using flexible manufacturing technology.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) CF602 Demonstrates Efficacy in Sexual Dysfunction Study
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Enters MOU with China Merchants Group for China Cruise Market Expansion
- Teva Pharma (TEVA): FDA Approves First Generic Esomeprazole
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!