Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Gets Exclusive Rights to VaxInnate’s Flu Vaccine
- After five-week shut down, Greek stocks plummet
- EXOR to Acquire PartnerRe (PRE) for $140.50/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (LXRX) (MBLY) (ADSK) Higher; (TSN) (NBG) (MNKD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Updates on Q2 Performance, Liquidity; Comps Fell 10.6%
- Nokia (NOK) Enters Agreement to Sell HERE Mapping Unit in EUR 2.8B Deal
Emergent Biosolutions (NYSE: EBS) as signed a license agreement with VaxInnate Corporation under which Emergent acquired the exclusive right to manufacture and sell VaxInnate’s pandemic influenza vaccine candidate in the United States. The product candidate, a recombinant vaccine, has the potential to be produced quickly, at high yields and in a cost-effective manner. This license enables Emergent to fulfill the requirement to secure a pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its contract with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), which established Emergent as a Center for Innovation in Advanced Development and Manufacturing (Center) in June 2012. VaxInnate will continue to develop its pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its current BARDA contract and Emergent will manufacture the pandemic influenza vaccine candidate using flexible manufacturing technology.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer (PFE) to Acquire Commercializatoin Rights of Glatiramer Acetate
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Begins Process to Organize Special Meeting of Depomed (DEPO) Shareholders
- TriVascular Technologies (TRIV) Reached Two Major Clinical Milestones
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!