Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Gets Exclusive Rights to VaxInnate’s Flu Vaccine
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
Emergent Biosolutions (NYSE: EBS) as signed a license agreement with VaxInnate Corporation under which Emergent acquired the exclusive right to manufacture and sell VaxInnate’s pandemic influenza vaccine candidate in the United States. The product candidate, a recombinant vaccine, has the potential to be produced quickly, at high yields and in a cost-effective manner. This license enables Emergent to fulfill the requirement to secure a pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its contract with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), which established Emergent as a Center for Innovation in Advanced Development and Manufacturing (Center) in June 2012. VaxInnate will continue to develop its pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its current BARDA contract and Emergent will manufacture the pandemic influenza vaccine candidate using flexible manufacturing technology.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oragenics (OGEN) Announces Positive Data from AG013 Phase 1b Confirmatory Animal Study for Oral Mucositis
- Taro Pharma (TARO) Will Make Keveyis Free of Cost to Distributors; Will Cease Commercial Sales
- Immunomedics' (IMMU) IMMU-132 in TNBC Abstract Selected for Best of ASCO Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!