Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Gets Exclusive Rights to VaxInnate’s Flu Vaccine
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Emergent Biosolutions (NYSE: EBS) as signed a license agreement with VaxInnate Corporation under which Emergent acquired the exclusive right to manufacture and sell VaxInnate’s pandemic influenza vaccine candidate in the United States. The product candidate, a recombinant vaccine, has the potential to be produced quickly, at high yields and in a cost-effective manner. This license enables Emergent to fulfill the requirement to secure a pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its contract with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), which established Emergent as a Center for Innovation in Advanced Development and Manufacturing (Center) in June 2012. VaxInnate will continue to develop its pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its current BARDA contract and Emergent will manufacture the pandemic influenza vaccine candidate using flexible manufacturing technology.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Unveils 3D Printing System
- Exact Sciences (EXAS) Reports Cologuard Will be Offered by Meriter-UnityPoint Health
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Nivolumab Shows Objective Response Rate of 15% in CheckMate -063 Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!