Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Gets Exclusive Rights to VaxInnate’s Flu Vaccine
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/30: (MOVE) (DLIA) (VIMC) (EBAY) Higher; (TA) (DWA) (SGEN) Lower (more...)
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Cramer Says Cash Some GoPro (GPRO) Chips In
Emergent Biosolutions (NYSE: EBS) as signed a license agreement with VaxInnate Corporation under which Emergent acquired the exclusive right to manufacture and sell VaxInnate’s pandemic influenza vaccine candidate in the United States. The product candidate, a recombinant vaccine, has the potential to be produced quickly, at high yields and in a cost-effective manner. This license enables Emergent to fulfill the requirement to secure a pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its contract with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), which established Emergent as a Center for Innovation in Advanced Development and Manufacturing (Center) in June 2012. VaxInnate will continue to develop its pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its current BARDA contract and Emergent will manufacture the pandemic influenza vaccine candidate using flexible manufacturing technology.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acasti Pharma (ACST) Reports Top-Line Pharmacokinetic Results
- CytRx (CYTR) Initiates Aldoxorubicin Phase 2b vs. Topotecan in SCLC
- SUPERVALU INC. (SVU) Reports Data Breach
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!