Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Gets Exclusive Rights to VaxInnate’s Flu Vaccine
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
Emergent Biosolutions (NYSE: EBS) as signed a license agreement with VaxInnate Corporation under which Emergent acquired the exclusive right to manufacture and sell VaxInnate’s pandemic influenza vaccine candidate in the United States. The product candidate, a recombinant vaccine, has the potential to be produced quickly, at high yields and in a cost-effective manner. This license enables Emergent to fulfill the requirement to secure a pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its contract with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), which established Emergent as a Center for Innovation in Advanced Development and Manufacturing (Center) in June 2012. VaxInnate will continue to develop its pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its current BARDA contract and Emergent will manufacture the pandemic influenza vaccine candidate using flexible manufacturing technology.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trinity Industries (TRN) Active; Loses Trial Over $1B Highway Guardrail Lawsuit, Says Bloomberg
- WI-LAN (WILN) Enters Second Patent Agreement with Panasonic
- Novartis (NVS) Reports FDA Committee Unanimously Recommends Approval of AIN457 in Plaque Psoriasis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!