Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Gets Exclusive Rights to VaxInnate’s Flu Vaccine
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Emergent Biosolutions (NYSE: EBS) as signed a license agreement with VaxInnate Corporation under which Emergent acquired the exclusive right to manufacture and sell VaxInnate’s pandemic influenza vaccine candidate in the United States. The product candidate, a recombinant vaccine, has the potential to be produced quickly, at high yields and in a cost-effective manner. This license enables Emergent to fulfill the requirement to secure a pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its contract with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), which established Emergent as a Center for Innovation in Advanced Development and Manufacturing (Center) in June 2012. VaxInnate will continue to develop its pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its current BARDA contract and Emergent will manufacture the pandemic influenza vaccine candidate using flexible manufacturing technology.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ), Affymetrix (AFFX) Settle Litigation
- Zogenix, Inc. (ZGNX) Issues Statement on Mas. Gov. Patrick's Actions Over Zohydro ER
- Peregrine Pharma (PPHM) Opens IST for Bavituximab
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!