Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Gets Exclusive Rights to VaxInnate’s Flu Vaccine
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
Emergent Biosolutions (NYSE: EBS) as signed a license agreement with VaxInnate Corporation under which Emergent acquired the exclusive right to manufacture and sell VaxInnate’s pandemic influenza vaccine candidate in the United States. The product candidate, a recombinant vaccine, has the potential to be produced quickly, at high yields and in a cost-effective manner. This license enables Emergent to fulfill the requirement to secure a pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its contract with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), which established Emergent as a Center for Innovation in Advanced Development and Manufacturing (Center) in June 2012. VaxInnate will continue to develop its pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its current BARDA contract and Emergent will manufacture the pandemic influenza vaccine candidate using flexible manufacturing technology.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emergent Bio (EBS) Issues Encouraging Update on TRU-016 Phase 1b in CLL Patients
- Sangamo Bio (SGMO) Presents New Gene Modification Data in NHPs Using Zinc Finger ZFP Genome at ASH
- Celgene (CELG) Reports Higher ORR, Median PFS Maintained in Retrospective MM-003 Analysis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!