Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Gets Exclusive Rights to VaxInnate’s Flu Vaccine
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: U.S. Household Net Worth in U.S. Rose by $2.95T in Q4 - Fed
- Gap Inc. (GPS) Feb Comps Down 7% vs Est Up 1.1%
Emergent Biosolutions (NYSE: EBS) as signed a license agreement with VaxInnate Corporation under which Emergent acquired the exclusive right to manufacture and sell VaxInnate’s pandemic influenza vaccine candidate in the United States. The product candidate, a recombinant vaccine, has the potential to be produced quickly, at high yields and in a cost-effective manner. This license enables Emergent to fulfill the requirement to secure a pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its contract with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), which established Emergent as a Center for Innovation in Advanced Development and Manufacturing (Center) in June 2012. VaxInnate will continue to develop its pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its current BARDA contract and Emergent will manufacture the pandemic influenza vaccine candidate using flexible manufacturing technology.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
- Walgreen (WAG), MyMedicalRecords Enter Patent Settlement
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Backs FCCs Efforts on Joint Retransmission Consent Negotiations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!