Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Gets Exclusive Rights to VaxInnate’s Flu Vaccine
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Emergent Biosolutions (NYSE: EBS) as signed a license agreement with VaxInnate Corporation under which Emergent acquired the exclusive right to manufacture and sell VaxInnate’s pandemic influenza vaccine candidate in the United States. The product candidate, a recombinant vaccine, has the potential to be produced quickly, at high yields and in a cost-effective manner. This license enables Emergent to fulfill the requirement to secure a pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its contract with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), which established Emergent as a Center for Innovation in Advanced Development and Manufacturing (Center) in June 2012. VaxInnate will continue to develop its pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its current BARDA contract and Emergent will manufacture the pandemic influenza vaccine candidate using flexible manufacturing technology.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Resumes BioThrax Development; Prelim. Q1 Revenue Tops Views
- StemCells (STEM) Prices Common, Warrants Offering at $0.70/Unit
- Cipher Pharma (CPHR) Issues Positive Update on Ranbaxy Markman Hearing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!