Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Gets Exclusive Rights to VaxInnate’s Flu Vaccine
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Emergent Biosolutions (NYSE: EBS) as signed a license agreement with VaxInnate Corporation under which Emergent acquired the exclusive right to manufacture and sell VaxInnate’s pandemic influenza vaccine candidate in the United States. The product candidate, a recombinant vaccine, has the potential to be produced quickly, at high yields and in a cost-effective manner. This license enables Emergent to fulfill the requirement to secure a pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its contract with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), which established Emergent as a Center for Innovation in Advanced Development and Manufacturing (Center) in June 2012. VaxInnate will continue to develop its pandemic influenza vaccine candidate under its current BARDA contract and Emergent will manufacture the pandemic influenza vaccine candidate using flexible manufacturing technology.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Receives FDA CRL on Eye Drops Related to Manufacturing Deficiencies; No NDA Efficacy, Safety Concerns Noted
- Puma Biotech (PBYI) Announces Submission of PB272 NDA to FDA for Extended Adjuvant Treatment in Certain Breast Cancer Patients
- IMPORTANT SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Khang & Khang LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Emergent BioSolutions, Inc. and Reminds Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!