Emerge Energy Services (EMES) Prices 3.4M Units Offering for Proceeds of $34M
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Emerge Energy Services LP ("Emerge Energy") announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,400,000 common units representing limited partner interests in Emerge Energy at $10.00 per common unit. The offering was upsized from the previously announced offering of 2,750,000 common units. Emerge Energy has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 510,000 additional common units.
Emerge Energy will use the net proceeds from this offering to repay borrowings under its amended and restated revolving credit and security agreement. The offering is being made under Emerge Energy's effective registration statement on Form S-1 (Registration No. 333-214237) initially filed on October 25, 2016, as amended, with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
J.P. Morgan and Piper Jaffray & Co. acted as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Copies of the prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained free of charge on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov or from the underwriters of the offering as follows:
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC
c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions
1155 Long Island Avenue
Edgewood, New York 11717
Telephone: (866) 803-9204
Piper Jaffray & Co
Attention: Prospectus Department
800 Nicollet Mall, J12S03
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Prices 10M Share Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$136M
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Restructuring Program; Sees Workforce Impact
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, JPMorgan, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!