Emerge Energy Services (EMES) Enters $20M Series A Preferred Units Sales Agreement
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Emerge Energy Services L.P. (NYSE: EMES) announced that it has entered into an agreement with an institutional investor to sell $20.0 million of a new class of its limited partner interests (the "Series A Preferred Units") in a private placement. The Series A Preferred Units, which will initially be convertible into approximately 1.97 million common units representing limited partner interests of the Partnership at the option of the holder or upon certain events, will be issued together with warrants to purchase approximately 890,000 common units at an exercise price of $10.82 per common unit. The Partnership expects to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay indebtedness or for general partnership purchases. As part of the transaction, the Partnership and the purchaser will, on the closing date of the transaction, enter into a registration rights agreement, which will provide the purchasers with customary registration rights. The private placement is expected to close by August 12, 2016, and is subject to certain closing conditions.
The securities offered in the private placement have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state laws.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Prices Upsized $131.75M Offering of Common Stock
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Elects Steven Davis to Board of Directors
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!