Ellington Financial (EFC) Prices 3.5M Offering at $22.45/Share
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/4: (EBIO) (GKOS) (QUAD) Higher; (FSTR) (DXYN) (CRAY) Lower
- Wall St. falls as tepid data adds to growth worries
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- EIA Data Shows 2.78M Barrel Increase in Crude Inventory
Ellington Financial LLC (NYSE: EFC) announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 3,500,000 common shares representing limited liability company interests at a price to the public of $22.45 per share. The Company has granted the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 525,000 common shares. The offering is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close on August 20, 2012. Deutsche Bank Securities and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Stifel Nicolaus Weisel and JMP Securities are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/3: (MEP) (RSG) (AXTI) Upgraded; (CYH) (UTX) (SRPT) Downgraded
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) Files Counterclaim in Williams (WMB) Suit; Says Williams Materially Breached Obligations
- Southern Co. (SO), AGL Resources (GAS) Receive Merger Approval in Maryland
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, JMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!