Ellington Financial (EFC) Prices 3.5M Offering at $22.45/Share
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Ellington Financial LLC (NYSE: EFC) announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 3,500,000 common shares representing limited liability company interests at a price to the public of $22.45 per share. The Company has granted the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 525,000 common shares. The offering is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close on August 20, 2012. Deutsche Bank Securities and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Stifel Nicolaus Weisel and JMP Securities are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters $4M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, JMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!