Ellington Financial (EFC) Prices 3.5M Offering at $22.45/Share
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Ellington Financial LLC (NYSE: EFC) announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 3,500,000 common shares representing limited liability company interests at a price to the public of $22.45 per share. The Company has granted the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 525,000 common shares. The offering is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close on August 20, 2012. Deutsche Bank Securities and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Stifel Nicolaus Weisel and JMP Securities are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New York Mortgage Trust (NYMT) Prices 13M Common Offering at $7.94/Share
- Perrigo (PRGO) Announces $900M Ordinary Share Offering
- TCP Capital (TCPC) 5.9M Offering Prices at $17.05/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, JMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!