Ellie Mae (ELLI) Announces New Qualia Integration
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Ellie Mae® (NYSE : ELLI) announced a new integration with Qualia, a cloud-based settlement software that streamlines every step in the title and escrow process, to enable rate and fee quoting, title and settlement ordering on Closing Disclosure forms, and document sharing directly from Ellie Mae’s Encompass® all-in-one mortgage management solution.
With this new integration with Qualia, Encompass users will have a more streamlined workflow, giving the user the ability to import rates and fees and revised title-related fees directly into the 2015 itemization form, seamlessly updating the Closing Disclosure. Qualia’s state-of-the-art settlement software delivers title, closing and escrow processes and offers efficiency and insights to its users.
“At Ellie Mae, our goal is to give our lenders a simple and consistent experience for easy collaboration and communication. To do this, we partner with industry innovators to extend our reach and capabilities,” said Joe Tyrrell, executive vice president of corporate strategy for Ellie Mae. “Our new integration with Qualia offers quoting and ordering directly from Encompass to ensure compliance, loan quality and efficiency for customers of all sizes.”
Ellie Mae’s Encompass mortgage management solution enables banks, credit unions and mortgage lenders to create and fund mortgages and improve compliance, loan quality and efficiency. Encompass is licensed by almost 200,000 users and thousands of banks and mortgage lenders, including seven of the top 25 largest U.S. mortgage lenders.
“Qualia's new integration with Ellie Mae is an important step in modernizing the closing process,” said Nate Baker, CEO of Qualia. “Our customers and their lender partners will eliminate costly communication errors and delays, redundant data entry, and compliance missteps.”
For more information about Encompass, visit: http://www.elliemae.com/encompass/encompass-overview
For more information about Qualia, visit: http://www.qualia.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Ellie Mae (ELLI) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Oasmia Pharma (OASM) Says It's in Discussions on Acquisition of Novel Cancer Project
- Refinance Activity Continues in September Representing 45 Percent of Closed Loans, According to September Origination Insight Report From Ellie Mae
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!