Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Adds Nielsen CFO Jackson as Director
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
The board of directors of Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) has elected Jamere Jackson as a new member, effective October 1, 2016. As a member of Lilly's board, he will serve on the Audit and Finance committees.
Jackson is currently chief financial officer of Nielsen Holdings plc (Nielsen)(NYSE: NLSN).
"I am delighted to welcome Jamere Jackson to the Lilly board," said John C. Lechleiter, Ph.D., chairman, president and chief executive officer. "Jamere brings a wealth of global financial experience, including a strong background in strategic planning. His experience at Nielsen will also provide an important perspective to our business and help broaden our understanding of consumer markets and strategies."
Prior to joining Nielsen in 2014, Jackson was with General Electric (GE). His last position there was vice president and chief financial officer for GE Oil & Gas, drilling and surface division. In that role, he was responsible for driving financial rigor, developing strategy and implementing change across the drilling and surface portfolio.
Jackson joined GE in 2004 as the chief financial officer for Global Business Services. He then became chief financial analyst for GE Corporate before being promoted to chief financial officer for GE Aviation Military Systems. Next, he was named chief financial officer for GE Aviation Systems, where he led a global team focused on expanding GE's jet-engine business beyond its core products.
Jackson's experience also includes positions at First Data Corporation, Total System Services, Pizza Hut Inc., and Procter & Gamble Company. He is a certified public accountant and received his undergraduate degree in finance and business economics from the University of Notre Dame.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Confirms FDA Approves Jardiance to Reduce CV Death in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes and CV Disease
- Sotheby's (BID) Acquires Orion Analytical, Names James Martin as Director of Scientific Research
- Under Armour (UA) Becomes Uniform Provider for MLB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!