Elbit Systems (ESLT) Unit Receives $50M Contract from BAE
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
Elbit Systems Ltd (NASDAQ: ESLT) subsidiary, M7 Aerospace LLC, will be working with BAE Systems to provide Contract Logistics Support (CLS) for the T-34, T-44 and T-6 aircraft under a contract awarded to BAE Systems by the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR). Under its NAVAIR contract, BAE Systems awarded M7 a subcontract of approximately $50 million to be performed over a five-year period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT) Receives Two MUSIC Family DIRCM Systems-Related Contracts
- Alpha Natural (ANRZ) Files 10-Q; Notes Ability to Continue as Going Concern
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Takes Significant Stake in Preventice Solutions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!