Elbit Systems (ESLT) Unit Receives $50M Contract from BAE
- Futures flat as rate hike expectations firm
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Brent crude lower on strong Middle East oil output
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
Elbit Systems Ltd (NASDAQ: ESLT) subsidiary, M7 Aerospace LLC, will be working with BAE Systems to provide Contract Logistics Support (CLS) for the T-34, T-44 and T-6 aircraft under a contract awarded to BAE Systems by the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR). Under its NAVAIR contract, BAE Systems awarded M7 a subcontract of approximately $50 million to be performed over a five-year period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft CEO visiting China as anti-trust probe nears third year
- Allergan's (AGN) sNDA for TEFLARO Approved by U.S. FDA
- Plug Power (PLUG) to Showcase GenKey Technology at CeMAT in Germany
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!