Elbit Systems (ESLT) Unit Receives $50M Contract from BAE
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Elbit Systems Ltd (NASDAQ: ESLT) subsidiary, M7 Aerospace LLC, will be working with BAE Systems to provide Contract Logistics Support (CLS) for the T-34, T-44 and T-6 aircraft under a contract awarded to BAE Systems by the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR). Under its NAVAIR contract, BAE Systems awarded M7 a subcontract of approximately $50 million to be performed over a five-year period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elbit Systems Schedules Second Quarter 2016 Results Release for August 16, 2016
- Sinclair (SBGI) Announces Settlement of Outstanding Matters With FCC
- Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) Confirms Information in July 27 Press Release Announcing Positive Results from Phase 2a Alzheimer's Trial for ANAVEX 2-73
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!