Elbit Imaging (EMITF) Extends Decision Not to Pay Dividends for 12 More Months
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Elbit Imaging Ltd. (Nasdaq: EMITF) announced today, in continuation to its previous announcement dated June 6, 2011, that the Board of Directors of Elbit has resolved to extend its decision not to distribute any dividends for an additional period of at least 12 months.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Enters Restructured Agreement with CEO Jeffries
- Post Holdings (POST) Announces $300M Convertible Debt Offering
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Slumps as Jeffries to Remain CEO; New Compensation Pact Disclosed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!